This Ivory & Gold Jamaican Destination Wedding Inspiration- A Complete Fairytale
This lavish Jamaican wedding-styled shoot was a feast for the eyes with decadent floral displays, lavish gold decor, and romantic candle arrangements that gave the ceremony its timeless and opulent ambiance.
The wedding shoot itself was like stepping straight into a fairy tale in the Caribbean with Montego Bay and its blue waves crashing below. The Jamaica Wedding Concierge’s vision created a tropical wedding wonderland of gorgeous gold and ivory which was accented by island greenery.
Award-winning chef Oji Jaja of Ashebre created a stunning menu that exuded the modern sophistication and cosmopolitan vibes of the ceremony itself. As if the sumptuous decor and haute cuisine weren’t enough to make this styled shoot one to remember, Hamilton Multimedia captured the violinist and choir with their musical harmonies during the chandelier-lit evening reception.
Go grab your favorite cocktail and scroll through these stunning photos of this magical Caribbean destination wedding inspiration below:
- Planning + Design: Jamaica Wedding Concierge
- Venue: The Palm Terrace
- Photo: Hamilton Multimedia Weddings
- Video: Island Pictures Jamaica
- Catering :Ashebre
- Bar + Favors: Let Us Toast Ja
- Cake: Leanne Cooke
- Décor: Floral Fantasy
- Production: Reggae Tech
- Rentals: Luxury Event Rentals Ja | Milan Events Jamaica | Tropical Chic Weddings & Events|
- Special Effects: DJ Kofie 876
- DJ + Lighting: Jamaica Wedding DJ
- Talent: On Call Weddings Ja
- Hair + Makeup: Weddings By Petrona